High Country Conservatory of Dance: Fort Collins Dance Programs
Programs… Students begin solid ballet classes at the age of eight. HCCD strictly follows and teaches a Russian based method. Our Evaluation/Level Program is based on this method for a variety of reasons…
- Ballet… Students begin solid ballet classes at the age of eight. HCCD strictly follows and teaches a Russian based method. Our Evaluation/Level Program is based on this method for a variety of reasons…
- Clogging & Power Tap Program... HCCD has a special program for "clogging" and "power tap" beginning at the age of eight. This program can take a dancer from the beginning stages all the way to the "Pro" level.
- Hip Hop & Break Dancing Programs… HCCD's Hip Hop Classes combine elements of both Hip Hop & Break Dancing into its curriculum. Our classes provide a structured method of learning while maintaining a fun-filled and vibrant class environment. Students can begin training in hip hop at the age of five. We love working with new students and training them from the ground up!
- Tumbling Dance Program… HCCD offers a step by step tumbling program beginning at age five. Dancers work to complete levels created and taught in a "step by step" manner to ensure a dancer's success.
- Jazz, Contemporary, & Lyrical Programs…These programs begin at age eight. HCCD's programs in jazz, contemporary, and lyrical are based on a strong ballet technique base. These basic technique elements are carefully integrated into our levels programs to ensure success in our dancers.
- Combo & Preschool classes…HCCD starts dancers at two years old. These classes focus on the techniques associated with ballet & jazz and form the building blocks for the "Combo Classes" starting at age three. These classes are fun and educational.
- Adult Programs…Students in our adult classes learn moves and routines in a casual atmosphere. Our instructors understand the needs of adult students and approach the class differently from our children's programs.
Summer Camps and Intensives... Enrich your child's summer and keep them active with a wide variety of summer camps to choose from. We offer day & week long summer camps.
Tuition... Click here to download our current Tuition/Pricing. Feel free to contact us at (970)225-0600 or contact us with any questions or concerns.
Schedules... View the HCCD dance class schedule serving students in Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Wellington, and Northern Colorado. If you have any questions about our dance schedule, or are interested in a dance class which we may not be listing at this time – please contact us. We would love to work with you to find a dance class that fits your schedule and needs.